Latest Blog Posts by Sanction Law
- ZTE Case Highlights Problem with OFAC Enforcement Guidelines
- Does New Senate Bill Designate IRGC a Terrorist Group?
- Is There a “Policy Gap” in IRGC Sanctions?
- So You Want to Reside in Iran?
- IRGC Sanctions: A (Brief) History
The Sanction Law Blog is the only source for news and analysis devoted exclusive to U.S. economic sanctions policy and practice. Subscribe now to get the Sanction Law Editors’ take on the latest developments in the U.S. sanctions and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
The annotated regulations provide carefully curated notes to each section of a sanction program’s regulations. Annotations provide you with additional sources of information including case law and secondary sources such as law review articles, OFAC and Treasury links, and articles.Learn More