Latest Blog Posts by Sanction Law
- Is There a “Policy Gap” in IRGC Sanctions?
- So You Want to Reside in Iran?
- IRGC Sanctions: A (Brief) History
- Is It a New Day in Iran Sanctions?
- IEEPA: So Easy Even a Caveman Can Understand It
The Sanction Law Blog is the only source for news and analysis devoted exclusive to U.S. economic sanctions policy and practice. Subscribe now to get the Sanction Law Editors’ take on the latest developments in the U.S. sanctions and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
The annotated regulations provide carefully curated notes to each section of a sanction program’s regulations. Annotations provide you with additional sources of information including case law and secondary sources such as law review articles, OFAC and Treasury links, and articles.Learn More