Latest Blog Posts by Sanction Law
- IEEPA: So Easy Even a Caveman Can Understand It
- Did Rex Tillerson Violate the ITSR? Likely Not.
- President Amends Cyber Sanctions Executive Order, Sanctions High-Level Russian Government Targets
- OFAC Permits U.S. Person Training
- OFAC Issues North Korea-Related General License 1-A
The Sanction Law Blog is the only source for news and analysis devoted exclusive to U.S. economic sanctions policy and practice. Subscribe now to get the Sanction Law Editors’ take on the latest developments in the U.S. sanctions and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
The annotated regulations provide carefully curated notes to each section of a sanction program’s regulations. Annotations provide you with additional sources of information including case law and secondary sources such as law review articles, OFAC and Treasury links, and articles.Learn More